Electronic Engineer Discuss

Title: please help me find drivers about DSO2100 [Print this page]

Author: Fotis    Time: 2016-3-24 17:21
Title: please help me find drivers about DSO2100
Hello,

I bought the DSO-2100 USB some time ago but now I cant find the drivers anywhere!
Could you please send them to me?

Thank you

Author: amy    Time: 2016-3-24 17:23
Dir sir,
Please download the attachment.
Author: zhengzhijhia    Time: 2020-3-18 15:05
feichangganxie

Author: Pirayeshfar86@gmail.com    Time: 2020-5-6 19:07
Hello, I want to say too that I have a DSO-2100 oscilloscope and I can't find driver for windows 10. It looks awesome if you help me please. Thank you.

Author: ying    Time: 2020-5-7 09:11
Pirayeshfar86@gmail.com replied at 2020-5-6 19:07
Hello, I want to say too that I have a DSO-2100 oscilloscope and I can't find driver for windows 10. ...

Sorry to inform that there is no Win10 driver for the device. The model is discontinued for manay years.

Author: Point_Less    Time: 2020-5-7 20:03
Edited by Point_Less at 2020-5-7 20:05

As a workaround, you can run a virtual machine with supported OS version inside your Windows 10 PC and passthrough your USB device there, with a free software like Oracle VirtualBox.

Author: DavidDelaHaye    Time: 2020-7-29 00:04
I also need these drivers - 32bit for Win 8.1

The hardware still works well, so I need drivers. It does not matter that this was discontinued some time ago. If Hantek want loyal customers, they must be loyal TO their customers!

Author: Point_Less    Time: 2020-7-29 04:15
Edited by Point_Less at 2020-7-29 05:16
DavidDelaHaye replied at 2020-7-29 00:04
I also need these drivers - 32bit for Win 8.1

The hardware still works well, so I need drivers. It  ...

Since this model is off market, for years...
Man, you really believe in that? You own a many years discontinued, end-of-life model, and still want support? There are only two cases of this:
1) You bought it recently, cheap from ebay or similar. Advice: don't buy cheap used outdated hardware and believe that it will work on modern systems. Look at giants like Microsoft, Intel, AMD, etc. Do they support their systems for that long you require? The answer is short - NO. And Hantek is in full rights here - they have way more limited resources.
2) Or, oh well - in case if you bought it way ago, and it served you well for years - just move on! As an instrument for doing your work and earning money, it already did pay for itself many times. But you still can have an oldschool PC running old Windows version for just one purpose - running your beloved hardware and software.
P.S. I have already posted a workaround. Just run a virtual machine with supported OS and handoff USB device to it. If this does not fit you by any way - probably you can 1) just trash this device  -or- 2) reverse engineer all protocols and write your own custom driver and share it with community - they will probably like that enthusiasm! Like I own a Microsoft Fingerprint Reader, which support by Microsoft has ended on Windows XP - but it still working on my Win10! How that could be, You can ask? Only because I'm an enthusiast and don't think this hardware is going to die in trash bin.

Author: 69DECIBEL69    Time: 2021-6-11 12:33
Hey everyone
I would like to install DSO-2100 USB software / drivers
I got the drivers above and i found the software on another site
Iam installing onto an old WinXP laptop

When i install the driver at first it shows device as "DCO-2100 USB" then windows shows a new device again, I then use included drivers again and now it shows device as "cypress EZ-USB sample device", is this correct?
I launch the DCO-2100 app but it says "DSO-2100 USB not found Run in demo more y/s"
There is no blinking LED on the unit
if i want to try in virtual machine which windows version is best?
Thanks in advance

Author: GUNA    Time: 2021-10-24 00:23
For me also similar problem. i couldnot find the driver for DS0-2250usb PC_oscilloscope for windows 8 64bit operating system. Pls. help me

Author: Jing    Time: 2021-10-25 09:58
Please try to update the DSO2250 driver with the accessory.

Welcome to Electronic Engineer Discuss (https://www.eediscuss.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2