Electronic Engineer Discuss

Title: DSO3104 SCPI [Print this page]

Author: ying    Time: 2023-3-25 08:30
Title: DSO3104 SCPI
Costomer Consultation:

I’m Monica Noriega from Desa Test Systems in México, I am writing to you because I purchased an oscilloscope with part number: DSO3104.
I would like to implement the oscilloscope in an application, I found in your page a file with name: SCPI_3000_Ver1.0.0.5 – EN, that file gives me the commands with which I can configure it, but I would like to have feedback from the oscilloscope of the measurements it is obtaining without having to physically see the graphs. After reading the manual and the documents found on the page, I have not been able to find the commands with which the oscilloscope could respond to the data it is obtaining, Do you have any other file that contains the commands with which I can read the values ??read by the oscilloscope in real time?
I thank you in advance for your support and I look forward to your response.

Author: ying    Time: 2023-3-25 08:40

Reply:

User can obtain the acquire data by SCPI commands. If you want to get the measure value of the signal, you need develop it according to SCPI document.

Welcome to Electronic Engineer Discuss (https://www.eediscuss.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2