Electronic Engineer Discuss

Title: Oscilloscope HANTEK DSO5102P [Print this page]

Author: CYH2018    Time: 2023-3-7 09:09
Title: Oscilloscope HANTEK DSO5102P
Good afternoon.I am unable to update my Oscilloscope Firmware DSO5102P. When I try to update, this message appears on the Display: Firmware Update Failed, error 0xfe An update file was not found on the USB device
I download it in WinRar and unzip it but the Oscilloscope shows that there is no file. I am sending pictures of the Display. How to solve it?
My equipment:

Thank you for your attention and solution to the problem.

Author: CYH2018    Time: 2023-3-7 09:18

Dear Sir,

Greeting from Hantek.

Please clean your USB flash drive and format it into FAT32 bit format.

Please download the firmware at the following address:
http://www.hantek.com/products/detail/26

Have a nice day.

Author: ramazzot2009@ho    Time: 2023-3-7 22:47
Edited by ramazzot2009@ho at 2023-3-7 22:50
CYH2018 respondeu em 07/03/2023 09:18
Caro senhor,

Sauda??es de Hantek.

Bom dia.
Good morning. :
Ok I managed to correct this problem by forming my PenDriver with Rufus 3.13 software and formatting it in FAT32.
Success thank you..

Author: rodtecrj@hotmail.com    Time: 2023-6-20 18:26

Hello everyone, I have an oscillopio dso5102p with practically zero film casing. I started using it at the end of last year, but on Friday it started not measuring anymore.  So I put the same firmware downloaded on the site, because I didn't have a new one, I calibrated the gauges and nothing, could it be that the equipment is already defective, can someone SME help

Author: rodtecrj@hotmail.com    Time: 2023-6-28 05:41
Infelizmente  péssimo produto e servi?o de suporte já escrevi e-mail nunca foi  retornado ! Infelizmente adquirir um hantek , agora no meu grupo de eletr?nica com várias pessoas  tentaram me ajudar ent?o vou relatar minha experiência com hantek , vou  adquirir rigol n?o indico a marca e vou colocar ele para sucata

Welcome to Electronic Engineer Discuss (https://www.eediscuss.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2