Electronic Engineer Discuss

Title: Hantek 6022BE [Print this page]

Author: jnaglic    Time: 2022-9-21 13:24
Title: Hantek 6022BE
Edited by jnaglic at 2022-9-22 10:51

Hi,
I have a question for the 6022BE.

I want to graphically plot the discharge curve of a capacitor in a time longer than one second/div on the sweep.
In otherwords, assuming you wanted to have a discharge curve of 100 seconds displayed across the whole width of the scope face you would normally select the horizontal time base to 10 sec. / div. for ten divisions.
I have noticed that the trace length gets shorter as your time base period is increased to more than one second / div.  When I see a time base that shows 5000 seconds but does not actually perform to disply this time period I don't think
that it is doing it's job.  5000 seconds / 60 = 83.33 minutes and I can't achieve more than half of the trace when I select the 2.000 s on the timebase.  It seems that the traced line gets even shorter as
your timebase goes up.  So for 10 seconds selected, your line now is 1/10 of the lenght displayed.  How can we view a time peroid longer than one second for the full sweep time shown on the scope grid of ten horizontal divisions?

Thanks.

Welcome to Electronic Engineer Discuss (https://www.eediscuss.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2