Electronic Engineer Discuss

Title: Comparison of 6022BE to the most similar bench top oscilloscope [Print this page]

Author: k9gardner    Time: 2021-4-21 05:49
Title: Comparison of 6022BE to the most similar bench top oscilloscope
I am trying to find out what the significant differences are between a USB PC oscilloscope and a standard benchtop scope. I thought I would compare the specs of the 6022BE with the DSO5122P, for starters, and see where they vary. Well, they vary in everything I see, practically, on the specification sheets. What I am trying to determine is, what am I giving up by using a USB device instead of an all-in-one traditional device? What are the most significant parameters to look at, and where can I find a comparison of those. Or if someone can just tell me, hey, you won't be able to do x-y-z with that one, that's the kind of stuff I'd like to know. I am just a beginner right now, so keep that in mind, I am working in low voltage, low current applications. Laptops, audio amplifiers, USB devices, that kind of stuff. Suggestions welcome.

Welcome to Electronic Engineer Discuss (https://www.eediscuss.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2