Electronic Engineer Discuss

Title: 2D72 Exit Menú y Min, Max en DMM [Print this page]

Author: bnaser    Time: 2021-1-12 10:18
Title: 2D72 Exit Menú y Min, Max en DMM
Hola, buenas noches.

Soy usuario de 2D72 y, si bien anda bastante bien, tengo 2 pedidos para el nuevo firmware.

1.- Favor incluir una manera de salir del Menú General. Tal vez volviendo a presionar la tecla Menú.

2.- En el modo DMM y, al presionar "Hold", sería muy bueno que indique los valores máximos y mínimos capturados y no únicamente el valor instantáneo final.

Es un gran instrumento pero, con esos 2 cambios sería aún mucho mejor. Espero acepten las sugerencias y muchas gracias.

Author: bnaser    Time: 2021-5-14 06:16
Hello Goodnight.

I am a 2D72 user and, although it works quite well, I have 2 requests for the new firmware.

1.- Please include a way to exit the General Menu. Perhaps by pressing the Menu key again.

2.- In DMM mode and, when pressing "Hold", it would be very good to indicate the maximum and minimum values ??captured and not only the final instantaneous value.

It's a great instrument but with those 2 changes it would be even better. I hope you accept the suggestions and thank you very much.

Author: amy    Time: 2021-5-14 16:36
We will release a new firmware in the near future. The first suggestion has been added, but sorry, we have no plan to add the second suggestion.
Thanks for your feedback.

Welcome to Electronic Engineer Discuss (https://www.eediscuss.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2