Electronic Engineer Discuss

Title: DSO5202P does not read or write to a USB flash drive [Print this page]

Author: ilya67    Time: 2019-9-6 14:40
Title: DSO5202P does not read or write to a USB flash drive
DSO5202P HW 1010xffff8108 I can not write the oscillogram file to a USB flash drive and I can not update the firmware from a USB flash drive. USB flash drive, fat32 file system (tried several different ones). When connected to an oscilloscope, it is recognized. A connection icon appears at the top of the oscilloscope screen. After you clicked the Save to usb button, you will not be able to find any files. When I try to update the software from a USB flash drive, it gives an error 0xfe. The unpacked file with the firmware update is located in the root of the USB flash drive. (dso5kp_func_dso5202p20190125.up) I noticed a feature. When connecting to an oscilloscope usb flash drives on a flash drive, the access indicator is constantly blinking. 2 days ago, recording waveform files on a usb flash drive worked well. Please help solve the problem.

Author: amy    Time: 2019-9-6 16:52
You could save data to USB stick two days ago, but now you can't save data to the same USB stick. Is that right?

Author: ilya67    Time: 2019-9-7 01:38
amy replied at 2019-9-6 16:52
You could save data to USB stick two days ago, but now you can't save data to the same USB stick. Is ...

Yes. Two days ago, I saved data to a USB flash drive. The problem is solved using the DiskGenius utility. I formatted the flash drive with this utility. Now I can save waveforms to a USB flash drive. Updated firmware successfully. I think the problem was that the usb flash drive at some point became GPT. The oscilloscope works with the type of usb flash drive only MBR.

Author: amy    Time: 2019-9-12 10:46
That's great. MBR is commonly used.

Welcome to Electronic Engineer Discuss (https://www.eediscuss.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2