Electronic Engineer Discuss

Title: DSO5102P - Baseline Problem [Print this page]

Author: MaMuCh    Time: 2019-6-5 00:51
Title: DSO5102P - Baseline Problem
Yet another problem that's probably also a firmware bug.

Software version:      3..40.0 (190125.0)
Hardware version:     1010xffff9108

How to reproduce the problem:
1. Connect both channel 1 and channel 2 to any slow signal (or maybe without could do the same, didn't test yet, I tested with 800ms/div)

2. Go to the channel 1 menu and change the coupling from DC to GND.

3. Move the cannel 1 position to 2 divs above the centerline. Works as normal, right?

4. Leave the channel 2 position there and change its coupling back to DC.

5. Go to the channel 2  menu and change the coupling from DC to GND. At this very moment the baseline of channel 2 jumps to the baseline of channel 1. You may move the channel 2 position as much as you want. The channel 2 position control has no effect anymore.

6. Now move the channel 1 position and the channell 2 baseline will follow that of channel 1, regardless what you do with the channel 2 position control.

This needs to be addressed!

Author: MaMuCh    Time: 2019-6-5 03:39
Edited by MaMuCh at 2019-6-5 03:42

OK, I investigated a bit further and I would like to add that this problem occurs with a timebase of 80ms/div and slower.
With 40ms/div and faster, it behaves normally.

(Just for amy and crew... ;-) )

Can other DSO5102P-Users confirm this?

Author: wangshuang    Time: 2019-6-14 11:50
Please give me your mail address,so i can send the update package to you.Or you can contect me,my e-mail address is wangshuang@hantek.com.

Author: MaMuCh    Time: 2019-6-17 07:14
@wangshuang

I sent you an email 3 days ago with my email address. Did you receive it? I've yet to receive the update you mentioned...

Thank you for your assistance.

Welcome to Electronic Engineer Discuss (https://www.eediscuss.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2