Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Electronic Engineer Discuss

View: 7679|Reply: 2

DSO4004C - New options in future?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2018-1-6 11:16:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
hello,

do you have planned releases of the firmware with new functions, for example current measurement (unit) with cc-6x clamps or changing the display background color or better display of measurements?

Is it possible to obtain the source code of the software to change / program another menu language? (specifically Polish)

Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Post time 2018-1-6 15:01:28 | Show all posts
Edited by QMESAR at 2018-1-6 22:52
do you have planned releases of the firmware with new functions, for example current measurement (unit) with cc-6x clamps

There are some very stupid things in HANTEK scope software,The support of the HANTEK Current Clamps are in the 1008C scope but in all other scopes the current clamps are not supported ,
This means you can only use the current clamps (showing Current) in the 1008 Scope all the other more expensive scope's you have to calculate the current by hand like in the stone age
Hantek you need a new SW department manager one which live in 2018 not 1940

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-1-6 21:38:16 | Show all posts
Maybe nobody has asked for this function until now . I believe in the experience of Hantek engineers, improving software and taking care of clients. The future will show us.
When measuring with clamps, the current and voltage values are the same (for example, at 1mV / 10mA and x10 probe) and just change the unit V to A. I need this function in the probe menu to create (take a screenshot) current-voltage characteristics with correct displaying units. Now I have to change V to A in the graphics program. It is a simple function and I think that for Hantek Programmers it is a piece of cake;)
By the way, I have one more question for advanced users. Is it possible to increase memory (replace memory chips) and changes in the software on your own?
thx
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-3-29 23:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.181208 second(s), 21 queries .