Hantek DSO5202BM: Bugs are detected when using the memory depth of 512K and 1M

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2017-8-17 00:31:44 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
При использовании глубины памяти 512K и 1M осциллограф не использует всю доступную память для записи формы сигнала. Большая часть памяти (не менее 20%) остается неиспользованной. Это происходит независимо от того, какое время сканирования установлено. Я приведу несколько примеров:

[URL = HTTP: //radikal.ru] [IMG] [/ IMG] [/ URL]

Как вы можете видеть, в этом примере используется глубина памяти 512K и частота дискретизации 400MS / с. Нетрудно подсчитать, что в этих условиях память осциллографа должна сохранять область сигнала длительностью 1,28 мс. Однако, если вы прекратите захватывать форму волны и измените масштаб принятой формы сигнала, вы увидите следующее изображение:

Как вы можете видеть, накопленная осциллограмма была примерно на 20% меньше ожидаемой. Другой пример:

Как вы можете видеть, в этом примере используется глубина памяти 512K и частота дискретизации 50KS / с. Нетрудно подсчитать, что в этих условиях память осциллографа должна сохранять площадь сигнала 10,24 секунды. Однако, если вы прекратите захватывать форму волны и измените масштаб принятой формы сигнала, вы увидите следующее изображение:

Как вы можете видеть, накопленная осциллограмма была примерно на 20% меньше ожидаемой. Если вы используете глубину памяти 1M, ситуация будет примерно одинаковой, независимо от того, какой временной режим установлен. Я думаю, дополнительные примеры не нужны.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2017-8-17 00:34:07 | Show the author posts only
When using a memory depth of 512K and 1M, the oscilloscope does not use all available memory to record the waveform. A lot of memory (at least 20%) remains unused. This happens regardless of which time scan is set.I will give a couple of examples:

As you can see, this example uses a memory depth of 512K and a sample rate of 400MS / s. It is not difficult to calculate that under these conditions, the oscilloscope's memory should retain a signal area of 1.28 ms duration. However, if you stop capturing the waveform and change the scale of the received waveform, you can see the following picture:

As you can see, the stored oscillogram was approximately 20% less than expected. Another example:

As you can see, this example uses a memory depth of 512K and a sample rate of 50KS/s. It is not difficult to calculate that under these conditions, the oscilloscope's memory should retain a signal area of 10.24 seconds duration. However, if you stop capturing the waveform and change the scale of the received waveform, you can see the following picture:

As you can see, the stored oscillogram was approximately 20% less than expected. If you use the 1M memory depth, the situation will be approximately the same regardless of which time scan is set. I think, additional examples are not needed.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
3#
 Author| Post time 2017-8-22 19:44:23 | Show the author posts only
A similar bug is found when using a memory depth of 2M, but in this case it appears only when the time scan is set 800us.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
4#
Post time 2017-8-25 14:24:06 | Show the author posts only
Sir, we will test and reply you later.
Please wait for a while.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2017-11-12 18:37:16 | Show the author posts only
The bug described here has not been fixed yet, although it's been almost three months ...

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
6#
Post time 2017-11-13 11:05:50 | Show the author posts only
Oleg10011001 replied at 2017-11-12 18:37
The bug described here has not been fixed yet, although it's been almost three months ...

Sir, sorry, I missed your question.
I will reply you tomorrow.

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2021-2-14 19:07:29 | Show the author posts only
Something I forgot to check the solution to the problem described here. It turns out that the bugs indicated here have not yet been fixed ... How so? I understand your reluctance to deal with the elimination of bugs that appear in rarely used oscilloscope modes of operation, namely when using 512K and 1M memory, and I will not insist on this. However, I often use the mode with a 2M memory depth and I would like the bug described here to be fixed in it, especially since it appears only if you set the time scan to 800 us. Please fix this bug. I've been waiting for this for a very long time ...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-25 06:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.210216 second(s), 20 queries .