[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
11#
Post time 2016-10-30 05:11:20 | Show the author posts only
amy replied at 2016-10-18 11:37
You can register a username on this link: http://hantek.com/en/ProductDetail_9_156.html
Download the ...

I have downloaded the latest driver for my Windows machines.  The date on the drivers seems to be March 30, 2016.  Yes, there is a device manager refresh when plugging in the Hantek 365F.  There is also the beep from the machine after the cable is plugged in and the beep when the cable is removed.  Also, I have tried a different USB cable.  I'm stumped!  Is there just the one version of the firmware in the device?  

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
12#
Post time 2016-10-31 10:19:14 | Show the author posts only
eckels replied at 2016-10-30 05:11
I have downloaded the latest driver for my Windows machines.  The date on the drivers seems to be  ...

Sir, after refresh, can you find a new equipment, as "DMM USB" in other device?
And right cilck "DMM USB" to update the driver.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
13#
Post time 2016-11-5 00:33:48 | Show the author posts only
amy replied at 2016-10-31 10:19
Sir, after refresh, can you find a new equipment, as "DMM USB" in other device?
And right cilck "D ...

After the refresh of the device manager page, there is no new device shown especially any saying "DMM USB.  My thinking is that my Hantek 365F is not sending any ID code that Windows can pick up and display.  I have attached a complete display of the device manager screens after the refresh.  All of the tabs have been opened to show all the devices that device manager knows about.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
14#
Post time 2016-11-7 08:54:23 | Show the author posts only
eckels replied at 2016-11-5 00:33
After the refresh of the device manager page, there is no new device shown especially any saying " ...

Sir, please right click "STMicroelectronics bulk demo" with a exclamation mark to update the driver.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
15#
Post time 2016-11-9 02:29:45 | Show the author posts only
Edited by eckels at 2016-11-9 02:39

Unfortunately, Windows won't let me update the driver.  When I try I get the message that
"Windows has determined that the driver software for your device is up to date".

FYI, the date on the driver is quite old, 11/9/2009 with a version no. of 3.0.1.0

Also, I don't see the second listing of the STMicroelectronics Bulk Demo now.  I just see the one without the exclamation point.  But obviously I had it at one time.  Maybe, Windows is happy now but the Hantek365F voltmeter still does not work.  I can run and stop it but no logging of voltages or any changing display of voltage.

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
16#
Post time 2016-11-9 10:03:48 | Show the author posts only
You can register a username on this link: http://hantek.com/en/ProductDetail_9_156.html
Download the latest driver and update the driver.
Please give me a complete display of the device manager screens after connecting the device to PC.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
17#
Post time 2016-11-9 18:50:41 | Show the author posts only
I was facing the same problem too, but it can be fixed!

Windows is automatically installing what it thinks is the appropriate driver for your device (which is the wrong one). You'll need to stop Windows from doing it so that you can install the Hantek driver.

Steps:

1. Stop Windows from installing the driver. There's several ways of doing this as Google suggests, some of which don't work. If you need more details, search online (it will be too lengthy otherwise)

- Use Windows Registry to stop automatic driver updates (works after rebooting)
- Use Control Panel to disable driver updates (useless, even after rebooting)

2. Unplug your device and plug it in again.

3. Under Device Manager, you should see 'DMM USB' in the Other Devices tab. Right-click on that, and select 'Update Driver Software'.

4. Choose the folder where the Hantek driver is located.

5. Allow the PC to install the driver. Once done, you should see 'Hantek DMM' or something. That's A-OK.

6. Run the software. Measurement begins the moment you open it.

On a side note, the 1 second interval is somewhat messed up. I occasionally get readings at 2 second intervals. Hmm.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
18#
Post time 2016-11-29 00:30:27 | Show the author posts only
greastick replied at 2016-11-9 18:50
I was facing the same problem too, but it can be fixed!

Windows is automatically installing what it ...

I thank you for your suggestion about altering the Windows policy concerning driver installation.  I never would have thought of that.  After trying your suggestion, Windows still wouldn't let me install the driver until I also altered the policy about "Allow administrators to override Driver Installation Restrictions".  Then I was able to install the Hantek driver and the Hantek device worked perfectly under Windows 7.  

Thanks again for your suggestion.  It certainly pointed me in the right direction.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
19#
Post time 2016-11-29 00:52:41 | Show the author posts only

Since the Hantek 365F has Bluetooth capability for logging to a iPad, will this device connect to a Windows machine having Bluetooth capability.  My Windows 7 machine will connect to my iPhone via Bluetooth and the Hantek 365F DMM will connect to my iPad using Bluetooth so it seems like the Hantek might connect to my Windows machine via Bluetooth.

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
20#
Post time 2017-8-29 17:40:13 | Show the author posts only
Has anyone got this to work on a PC I'm running windows 7 and the driver doesn't work that cam with the 365F and I've also downloaded the driver from this site and it also doesn't work..  I need this to work on a windows PC.  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-20 04:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.208952 second(s), 19 queries .