DSO4204C drivers installation for Windows 11

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2024-1-30 23:43:02 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Pilgri at 2024-1-30 23:44

Dear sirs. When I try to install driver for DSO4204C what was downloaded from this link: https://www.eediscuss.com/forum. ... 5772&extra=page%3D1 to Windows 11 system (Windows 11 Pro, ver. 22H2), installation process finishing with error 39. "Could not to load driver for this device. error 39". The same time, operational system receive for me error "unable to load driver to this device "dstusbAMD64.sys. security setting prevents this driver from loading".
Please, see attachement.
Is it possible to resolve this problem? Thank you in advanse for your ansver.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2024-2-16 05:41:22 | Show the author posts only
No ideas?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
3#
Post time 2024-3-15 15:30:20 | Show the author posts only
Installing DSO4204C drivers for Windows 11 is a straightforward process that involves a few steps. First, make sure the device is connected to your Windows 11 computer using a compatible USB cable.

Flatbed Towing Experts in Kinston NC

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
4#
 Author| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
kevinmartin replied at 2024-3-15 15:30
Installing DSO4204C drivers for Windows 11 is a straightforward process that involves a few steps. F ...

I use the same cable, what worked without any problem on computer with Windows 8 system. On notebook with Windows 11 system it does not working. it could be correspond with some sequrity kinds of system, I do not know..

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Two times I asked to solve my problem on this site and for the second time in a row I find a solution to the problem on my own. I think I can claim a salary in the development team. So, in order for the installation of drivers for the oscilloscope to be successful, you must first disable the "Memory Integrity" option in the "Off" position. (see screenshots) Only in this case the device driver is successfully installed into the Windows 11 system and you can work with the oscilloscope on the computer.
In my opinion, this is an abnormal situation and developers should pay attention to writing a new driver that Windows 11 will allow you to install without first disabling your security system.     

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-28 04:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.164338 second(s), 21 queries .