Record/Playback function missing

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-10-9 11:46:31 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Customer consultation

I just purchased a new 6254BE, and in looking through the owners manual the instructions indicate that under the Utility menu, there should be a Record function. Here's an image from the manual:

The previous section, 3.6.1 describes how to record, but doesn't have an image of this menu.

Here's what is in my software, just installed using the disc that came with the hardware:

The record feature and export feature are the two reasons I went with Hantek, and paid extra for a model that can measure very quickly. Can you please help me get this figured out?

Additionally, I did use the feature to export to excel. There is no time information associated with the voltage information, though. In order for the voltage data to be useful, there needs to be time data. Is there a known interval between measurements that is indicated somewhere in the manual?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
2#
 Author| Post time 2022-10-9 13:39:13 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Jing at 2022-10-9 13:43

This software is updated, the manual may not be updated in time. The upper computer software will be opened after the full-screen, in the lower right corner of the software has a record function.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-28 06:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.160945 second(s), 21 queries .