Electronic Engineer Discuss

Title: Impossible to Install hantek6022BL [Print this page]

Author: PhilippeGer    Time: 2017-10-19 22:53
Title: Impossible to Install hantek6022BL
Dear sirs,
I just bought this product today, and i ran the setup.exe, plugged the USB cables. Nothing has been asked, so i went to the device manager to install the driver manually.
When i point out the right folder, Windows kept saying that no driver fits the unknown device.
I run Windows 10.
I can launch the app but nothing is happening, the oscilloscope stayed black. no signal.
there is also one things i have to clarify with you. if i plug the probe to the pin on the right side of the front panel, am is supposed to see a square signal for test?

Thanks for your help. I wish this product is working. there is no LED showing that it get at least power from the USB cables.

Sincerely
Philippe

Author: PhilippeGer    Time: 2017-10-20 09:50
Hi Amy, instead of erasing my questions showing that i cannot install your product. please respond to them and make that product work !

Author: amy    Time: 2017-10-20 10:15
PhilippeGer replied at 2017-10-20 09:50
Hi Amy, instead of erasing my questions showing that i cannot install your product. please respond t ...

Dear sir,

Please first press down the H/P button, and update the driver again.
[attach]1736[/attach]

It is The 1KHz/2Vpp square waveform on the right side of the front panel. It is used to probe compensat and probe check.

Author: PhilippeGer    Time: 2017-10-20 11:29
Hi this is not working. I have done it a dozen of times. i sent to you by email the proof of it.

Dont refer to your manual, i read it all two times.

let's continue to investigate seriously the solution. i only have 18 hours to prototype my stuff for my client using your oscilloscope
Thanks

Author: PhilippeGer    Time: 2017-10-20 11:34
D:\AJETER\HAntek6022BL_drivertest.jpg

Author: PhilippeGer    Time: 2017-10-20 14:39
Thanks a lot. you solved it. Great service. taking controle of my computer to help was awesome. Cool.

Welcome to Electronic Engineer Discuss (https://www.eediscuss.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2