amy Publish time 2021-7-17 15:46:30

HDG6112B SCPI

Customer Consultation

Hello!
I recently purchased an arbitrary function generator HDG6112B (Two channels 110 MHz, 1.25 GSa/s). I can successfully connect to the device via VISA interface through Matlab and can change the wavefuntion properties (function, amplitude, frequency, phase, etc) using SCPI commands, but I cannot make the AFG to get into burst mode with the SCPI commands (I can only do it in the front panel). I have tried:

SOURce1:BURSt:MODE TRIGgered

SOURce1:BURSt:MODE ON

and it doesn't work. Could you please provide the SCPI commands to make the AFG to get into burst mode with an external trigger? I want to do 10 cycles after an external trigger.

The other issue is that I cannot upload an arbitrary waveform from a CSV file. Could you please provide more explicit instructions on how to do this and that this arbitrary waveform can be at the output of Channel 1 after an external trigger.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards.

amy Publish time 2021-7-17 15:50:26

Edited by amy at 2021-7-17 16:12

Please refer to the following tn enable burst function.

After upgrading to the latest firmware, the instrument can load a csv file as arbitrary waveform.http://hantek.com/products/detail/13173

In addition, only user-defined arbitrary waveforms in frequency mode can be burst, andin sampling rate mode cannot be burst.

Pages: [1]
View full version: HDG6112B SCPI